Dies ist möglich durch die dauernde Verbesserung unserer Bibelsoftware für Lehre und Forschung.<<<<<Hier einighe der ZieleHier einige der Ziele für das Fakultäts-Team (L2):
- Where is the Notes tool is found?
- How do you create a notebook to organize your notes?
- How do you use the Selection menu to create a note?
- What is the process of changing the note indicator style?
- How do you add tags to a note?
- How do you create a note that isn’t attached/anchored to any text in a book?
- How do you turn off your notes and highlights in a book?
- How can you search or filter your notes to find specific information?
- Where is the best place to start your research on a broad topic?
- Name two types of sources the Factbook can provide to begin your research.
- What can be found at the end of most articles in tertiary resources? Why is this useful for research?
- What is the Favorites tool? What is it used for?
- How do you create a notebook in the Notes tool?
- Explain the difference between highlighting and adding notes in LOGOS?
- Which search type can we use to search all of the books in our library?
- What are strategies for narrowing search results?
- How do you search for an exact phrase in your books?
- How do you select and search a group of consecutive books in your library?
- How do you create a shortcut for a search panel?
- How do you create a „dynamic“ search shortcut? (dynamic=the search will update as you add books of a certain type to your library)
- How do you label a search shortcut so that you know what it searches?
- How do you create a folder for searches?
- How can you find library filter fields to create a search within a category of your resources?
- How do you change your default citation style in LOGOS?
- Where can you find a bibliographic citation for any book in the library?
- How can you locate citation information under the kebab menu for any book?
L2. Recall: a series of questions including matching, definitions, etc. to evaluate how well you can answer the questions provided with each video